Watch internationally renowned expert, Dr Javier Cortés, discuss key data in advanced breast cancer presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2018 Congress, Munich, Germany.
- Recognize the challenges physicians face in the management of advanced breast cancer, with a focus on HR+/HER2- disease.
- Be aware of key clinical data presented at ESMO 2018 for advanced breast cancer, including CDK4/6 inhibitors and other novel therapies.
- Understand the impact that these data may have for optimizing treatment selection and patient outcomes in daily clinical practice.
touchCONGRESS Expert Interviews
Watch leading breast cancer clinicians from Europe and Japan discuss the latest data from the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2018 Congress, Munich, Germany, and what they may mean for global and regional clinical practice.
- Be familiar with key clinical data of interest for advanced breast cancer that were presented at the Congress and what they may mean for both global and regional clinical practice.
- Understand whether these new data can help inform sequencing of therapies in patients with advanced breast cancer.
- Be aware of whether prognostic and differentiation factors may drive the optimal use of chemotherapy, endocrine therapy and combination therapy with targeted agents such as CDK4/6 inhibitors.
CME and Education Activities are developed by touchIME for touchONCOLOGY.
Our education resources are developed in collaboration with our well established peer-reviewed medical journals, our Editorial Board members and partnerships with major medical societies, with a clear commitment to high-quality independent education.
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!