Watch internationally renowned expert, Professor Stephen Johnston, discuss key data in advanced breast cancer presented at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS) 2018 Congress, 3–8 December 2018.
- Recognize the challenges physicians face in the management of advanced breast cancer, with a focus on HR+/HER2- disease.
- Be aware of key clinical data presented at SABCS 2018 for advanced breast cancer, including CDK4/6 inhibitors and other targeted therapies, with a focus on efficacy, tolerability, quality of life and any prognostic factors for their use (both patient and disease).
- Understand the impact that these data may have for optimizing clinical practice and patient outcomes, with a focus on treatment sequencing.
touchCONGRESS Expert Interviews
Watch leading breast cancer clinicians from Europe and Japan discuss the latest data from the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS) 2018 Congress, 3-8 December 2018, and what they may mean for global and regional clinical practice.
- Discuss key data of interest from SABCS 2018 in advanced breast cancer and what they may mean for local clinical practice.
- Apply clinical trial evidence to inform sequencing of therapies and duration of treatment in patients with advanced breast cancer.
- Review the identification of prognostic and differentiation factors to drive the optimal use of chemotherapy, endocrine therapy and combination therapy with targeted agents such as CDK4/6 inhibitors.
CME and Education Activities are developed by touchIME for touchONCOLOGY.
Our education resources are developed in collaboration with our well established peer-reviewed medical journals, our Editorial Board members and partnerships with major medical societies, with a clear commitment to high-quality independent education.
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!