First-Line EGFR TKIs in NSCLC: where are we headed in 2020?
Stay up to date with the latest developments in EGFR+ NSCLC with our touchPANEL DISCUSSION with internationally renowned expert faculty discussing the use of TKIs in first line and beyond
- Recall recent data for 3rd-generation EGFR TKIs in first-line EGFR+ NSCLC and describe real-world evidence
- Describe treatment sequencing and the paradigm for therapy of EGFR+ NSCLC
- Discuss issues related to biomarker testing, including timing and access
Should we use third-generation TKIs up front in EGFR+ NSCLC?
Stay up to date with the latest developments in the management and treatment of patients with EGFR+ NSCLC with our touchCONGRESS Webinar and Expert Interviews from the ESMO Congress 2019 in Barcelona, Spain, 27 September–1 October 2019 and the ESMO Asia Congress 2019 in Singapore, 22–24 November, 2019.
- Recall significant data for 3rd-generation EGFR TKIs in EGFR+ NSCLC
- Recognize differences between the available EGFR TKIs in terms of efficacy and safety
- Describe real-world evidence with 3rd-generation EGFR TKIs and the issues surrounding them
Other Curriculum Activities
Learn more with a series of activities which are linked and developed as a curriculum
Advanced Breast Cancer
Watch interviews and expert perspectives covering the latest findings for treating HR+/HER2 Advanced Breast Cancer using CDK4/6 hinibitors from key cancer congresses throughout 2019.
- Describe the role of CDK4/6 inhibitors in the context of the current and evolving treatment landscape for patients with HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer
- Evaluate the importance of selecting the optimal treatment based on the individual patient
- Summarize the importance of managing the safety profiles of CDK4/6 inhibitor therapy
Non-small cell lung cancer
Watch interviews and expert perspectives covering the latest findings for the management of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): from early to late-stage disease.
- Recall latest key data on treatment outcomes in patients with EGFR-mutant NSCLC
- Describe the benefits and ideal working practices of a modern multidisciplinary team to provide optimal care for patients with NSCLC
- Discuss the importance of adherence to lung cancer guidelines for EGFR-mutation testing in the light of the latest evidence
CME activities are developed by touchIME for touchONCOLOGY.
Our education resources are developed in collaboration with our well established peer-reviewed medical journals, our Editorial Board members and partnerships with major medical societies, with a clear commitment to high-quality independent education.
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!