At the 61st ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition, Raajit Rampal, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, discusses his presentation: Approaches to the Individualized Management of MPNs: Best Practices and Guidance to Optimize Care.
1. Given the variable nature of myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPNs), what is the best way of assessing symptom burden? (0:05)
2. How has increased knowledge of the molecular biology of MPNs affected patient management? (0:42)
3. With an increasingly complex treatment regimen, what factors should be considered when selecting and sequencing therapies? (1:55)
4. What novel therapeutic targets are being investigated for MPNs? (3:19)
5. When and how should response assessment be performed? (4:39)
Raajit Rampal has received consultancy fees from Incyte Constellation, Celgene, Blueprint, Stemline, Promedior, Kartos.
Filmed at the 61st ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition 2019, Orlando, FL, USA.
Share this Video
Related Videos In Haematology
Steven Pipe, ASH 2020 – First Results from the HOPE-B Gene Therapy Trial
We had the pleasure to talk to Steven Pipe (University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA) to discuss the use of gene therapy for the treatment of haemophilia B. The abstract ‘First Data from the Phase 3 HOPE-B Gene Therapy Trial: Efficacy and Safety of Etranacogene Dezaparvovec (AAV5-Padua hFIX variant; AMT-061) in Adults with Severe […]
Efstathios Kastritis, EHA 2020: CYBORD in Amyloidosis and The ANDROMEDA Study
touchONCOLOGY joins Dr Efstathios Kastritis (Department of Clinical Therapeutics, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, School of Medicine, Athens, Greece) at EHA25 Virtual to discuss the ANDROMEDA study (NCT03201965), and the efficacy and safety of daratumumab in combination with CYBORD for the treatment of newly-diagnosed light chain amyloidosis. Questions: What are the major therapeutic […]
George Goshua, EHA 2020: Endotheliopathy is Essential in COVID-19 Associated Coagulopathy
Dr George Goshua (Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA) shares with us his insights into the role of endotheliopathy in the development of coagulopathy in patients with COVID-19. Questions: 1. How common is coagulopathy in COVID-19 infection and who is at greatest risk? (0:03) 2. What is known about the role of […]
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!