European Breast Cancer Conference (EBCC 12)
The goal of EBCC-12 is to promote the establishment and implementation of a European multidisciplinary platform for scientific exchanges about all aspects of breast cancer, from bench to bed side.
Facilitating the presentation of ground-breaking breast cancer research results, EBCC-12 ensures a broad and diverse range of experts and speakers from all over the world to discuss, debate and showcase the latest practice changing data.
Be part of a unique gathering of physicians, scientists and patients to continue advancing the rapid translation of clinical research into practice.
Reasons to attend:
- New & stimulating scientific programme mapping the breast cancer journey.
- Unique meeting driving the work of multidisciplinary breast teams.
- Continue advancing the rapid translation of clinical research into practice.
- Driving the agenda for patient advocacy efforts.
- New, practice changing data gets global visibility.