We are joined by Christopher Hourigan at the EHA annual meeting to discuss his presentation on the impact of conditioning intensity of allogenic transplantation for acute myeloid leukaemia with genomic evidence of residual disease.
1. What different conditioning regimens are typically used before allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)? (0:05)
2. What factors affect the choice of conditioning regimen? (0:35)
3. How does measurable residual disease (MRD) status prior to alloHSCT affect outcomes? (1:08)
4. What is ultra-deep next-generation DNA sequencing and how is it used in the determination of MRD? (1:37)
5. Could you tell us a little about the BMT CTN 0901 study and its findings? (2:11)
Filmed at the European Hematology Association (EHA) 24th congress 2019, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
touchONCOLOGY.com is an independent information resource supporting physicians, clinicians and leading industry professionals in continuously developing their knowledge, effectiveness and productivity, via free-to-access content in multimedia formats.
Share this Video
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!