We’ve partnered with Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) to make it easy for you to request permissions to reuse Touch Medical Media content. Do you want to send copies of an article to a client? Post a copy to the company Internet page? With copyright.com, you can quickly and easily secure the permissions you need. Simply follow these steps to get started:
- Click the Get Permissions link on our website journal pages to go direct or visit copyright.com and enter the title, ISBN or ISSN number of the publication you’d like to reuse and hit “Go”
- After finding the title you’d like, choose “Pay-Per-Use Options”
- Enter the publication year of the content you’d like to reuse
- Scroll down the list to find the type of reuse you want to request
- Select the corresponding bubble and click “Price & Order”
- Fill out any required information and follow the prompts to acquire the proper permissions to reuse the content that you’d like
For questions about using the service on copyright.com, please contact:
Copyright Clearance Center
222 Rosewood Drive Danvers,
Phone: +1-(978) 750-8400
Fax: +1-(978) 750-4470
Additional requests can be sent directly to email@example.com.
About Copyright Clearance Center
Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), the rights licensing expert, is a global rights broker for the world’s most sought-after books, journals, blogs, movies, and more. Founded in 1978 as a not-for-profit organization, CCC provides smart solutions that simplify the access and licensing of content that lets businesses and academic institutions quickly get permission to share copyright-protected materials, while compensating publishers and creators for the use of their works. We make copyright work. For more information, visit www.copyright.com.
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!