PARP inhibitors in ovarian cancer: Clinical updates from SGO 2023
After watching this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Describe the latest efficacy data for PARP inhibitors in the treatment of ovarian cancer
- Recall the latest safety data for PARP inhibitors in the treatment of ovarian cancer
- Evaluate how the latest data may impact the use of PARP inhibitors in clinical practice
In this activity, three leading gynaecology experts review key data presented at the 2023 SGO Annual Meeting on the use of PARP inhibitors in the treatment of ovarian cancer. As a panel, they also discuss how these data may impact clinical practice.
To obtain the credit(s) from this activity, please complete this post-activity test.Claim Credit
You may also be interested in...
Case-based implementation of immune checkpoint inhibitors in endometrial cancer through shared decision making
Cancer prevention and the power of breastfeeding: PrEvCan | Celia Diez de los Rios
PARP inhibitors as first-line maintenance therapy in ovarian cancer: How can data from ESGO 2022 guide clinical practice?
Gloria Huang, ASCO 2019 – NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group 210 trial
Foreword – European Oncology & Haematology, 2017;13(1):
Foreword – European Oncology & Haematology, 2015;11(1):9
REGISTER NOW FOR FREE ACCESS TO
- 1000+ topical and insightful peer-reviewed journal articles
- 100+ hours of bite-sized congress highlights
- 9 major therapy areas packed with the latest scientific advances
- 150+ specialties offering learn-on-the-go medical education
- + Concise email updates and newsletters so you never miss out
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!