A relaxed discussion between two faculty focussed on real world clinical issues. Useful tips below will show how to navigate the activity. Join the conversation.
Selecting the optimal treatment for patients with chronic myeloid leukaemia after two prior lines of therapy
After watching this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Discuss the treatment for patients with CML after two prior lines of therapy in clinical practice
- Recall the latest clinical trial data for new and emerging treatments for patients with CML
- Evaluate the possible impact of new and emerging treatments on the management of patients with CML after two prior lines of therapy
In this activity, two chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML) experts, Prof. Simona Soverini and Dr Daniela Žáčková, discuss the selection of optimal treatment for patients with CML after two prior lines of therapy. They consider the mechanisms of action and the latest clinical efficacy data of current and emerging therapies, and how these may impact the management of CML after two prior lines of therapy. The discussion is guided by pre-canvassed questions provided by the haematology oncology clinical community.
To obtain the CE credit(s) from this activity, please complete this post-activity test.Claim Credit
You may also be interested in...
Getting personal: Individualizing therapy for cold agglutinin diseaseThis activity is CE/CME accredited
Advances in the role of BCMA-targeting agents in multiple myeloma: An update from the EHA Congress 2021This activity is CE/CME accredited
Alexey Danilov, ASH 2019: Advancing the Role of BTK Inhibitors in B-Cell Malignancies
Sabina Chiaretti, ASH 2019: Blinatumomab in Relapsed/Refractory Adult ALL
The Management of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria—Recent Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment, and New Hope for Patients
Consequences of Iron Overload in Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Register to touchONCOLOGY for FREE
- 1000+ topical and insightful peer-reviewed journal articles
- 100+ hours of bite-sized congress highlights
- 8 major therapy areas packed with the latest scientific advances
- 150+ specialties offering learn-on-the-go medical education
- + Concise email updates and newsletters so you never miss out
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!