Navigating the complexities of the NSCLC treatment pathway: A focus on antibody-drug conjugates
After watching this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Outline the rationale for and mechanisms of action for antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) under investigation in NSCLC, and implications for patient selection
- Evaluate the latest clinical trial data for ADCs in patients with advanced or metastatic NSCLC
- Discuss incidence rates and severity of adverse events (AEs) associated with ADCs in metastatic NSCLC and potential role for therapeutic dose optimization strategies in AE management
In this activity, three oncology experts highlight the emerging role of ADCs in the treatment of patients with advanced NSCLC, including their mechanistic rationale and role of biomarkers in patient selection, the latest efficacy and safety data, and dose-finding strategies for optimal use in NSCLC. The discussion is guided by pre-canvassed questions provided by healthcare professionals involved in the management of patients with NSCLC.
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of practising oncology specialists, lung cancer specialists and pathologists involved in the management of patients with NSCLC.
To obtain the CE/CME credit(s) from this activity, please complete this post-activity test.Claim Credit
You may also be interested in...
The role of MDTs in optimizing NSCLC management: From early disease and beyond
Ahmet Sezer, ESMO 2020 – Cemiplimab in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer and the EMPOWER-Lung 1 Trial
Should we use third-generation TKIs up front in EGFR+ NSCLC?
Raffaele Califano, ESMO 2018 – Mechanisms of Resistance in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Detecting an ALK Rearrangement via Liquid Biopsy Enabled a Targeted Therapy-based Approach for Treating a Patient with Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Novel Approaches to Taxane-based Chemotherapy Regimens in Lung Cancer
REGISTER NOW FOR FREE ACCESS TO
- 1000+ topical and insightful peer-reviewed journal articles
- 100+ hours of bite-sized congress highlights
- 8 major therapy areas packed with the latest scientific advances
- 150+ specialties offering learn-on-the-go medical education
- + Concise email updates and newsletters so you never miss out