Navigating the complexities of the NSCLC treatment pathway: A focus on antibody-drug conjugates
After watching this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Outline the rationale for and mechanisms of action for antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) under investigation in NSCLC, and implications for patient selection
- Evaluate the latest clinical trial data for ADCs in patients with advanced or metastatic NSCLC
- Discuss incidence rates and severity of adverse events (AEs) associated with ADCs in metastatic NSCLC and potential role for therapeutic dose optimization strategies in AE management
In this activity, three oncology experts highlight the emerging role of ADCs in the treatment of patients with advanced NSCLC, including their mechanistic rationale and role of biomarkers in patient selection, the latest efficacy and safety data, and dose-finding strategies for optimal use in NSCLC. The discussion is guided by pre-canvassed questions provided by healthcare professionals involved in the management of patients with NSCLC.
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of practising oncology specialists, lung cancer specialists and pathologists involved in the management of patients with NSCLC.
To obtain the CE/CME credit(s) from this activity, please complete this post-activity test.Claim Credit
You may also be interested in...
Current and future considerations for the use of immune checkpoint inhibitors in non-small cell lung cancerThis activity is CE/CME accredited
Antoinette Wozniak, WCLC 2021: Important Recent Developments in the Diagnosis and Management of Small Cell Lung Cancer
Current treatment paradigm and future prospects for extensive-stage small cell lung cancer in the relapsed settingThis activity is CE/CME accredited
Jennifer C King, ASCO 2018 – Lung Cancer Alliance supporting unmet needs in NSCLC
Detecting an ALK Rearrangement via Liquid Biopsy Enabled a Targeted Therapy-based Approach for Treating a Patient with Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Non-small Cell Lung Cancer – An Update for 2006
REGISTER NOW FOR FREE ACCESS TO
- 1000+ topical and insightful peer-reviewed journal articles
- 100+ hours of bite-sized congress highlights
- 8 major therapy areas packed with the latest scientific advances
- 150+ specialties offering learn-on-the-go medical education
- + Concise email updates and newsletters so you never miss out
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!