Editorial board member, Ian W Flinn from Sarah Cannon, Tennesse Oncology, in Nashville, TN, talks to us about risk of relapse and promising treatments for relapsed/refractory CLL and advances in the treatment of DLBCL and follicular lymphoma.
1. What are the most important unmet needs in the treatment of relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)? (0:11)
2. What do you consider the most promising treatments in clinical development for relapsed/refractory CLL? (0:51)
3. Can we predict in advance who is at high-risk to relapse and then modify therapy for these high-risk patients? (1:42)
4. What have been the most exciting recent developments in the treatment of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL)? (2:34)
5. What are the most exciting developments in the frontline treatment of follicular lymphoma? (3:26)
Speaker disclosures: Ian W Flinn has nothing to disclose in relation to this video interview.
Filmed at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2018, Chicago, IL, US, June 1–5 2018
Share this Video
Related Videos In Lymphoma
Jennifer Brown, ASH 2022: Zanubrutinib for patients with relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukaemia and small lymphocytic lymphoma, ALPINE (phase III) results
The ALPINE study in patients with relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukaemia and small lymphocytic lymphoma has shown that zanubrutinib may offer potential advantages over ibrutinib. In this touchONCOLOGY interview, we speak with Dr Jennifer Brown (Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA) to discuss the mechanism of action of zanubrutinib, its potential advantages over ibrutinib and the […]
William Townsend, EHA 2022: Final analysis of the GALLIUM study of obinutuzumab plus chemotherapy in follicular lymphoma
Dr William Townsend shares the latest data from the final analysis of the phase III GALLIUM study, which used the glycoengineered type II anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody obinutuzumab plus chemotherapy to follicular lymphoma. The study compared rituximab-based chemotherapy with obinutuzumab-based chemotherapy in patients with previously untreated advanced-stage follicular lymphoma. The abstract ‘OBINUTUZUMAB PLUS CHEMOTHERAPY DEMONSTRATES LONG-TERM […]
PART TWO: Mazyar Shadman, EHA 2022: MB-106 for the treatment of relapsed/refractory follicular lymphoma: Results of the phase I/II study
In Part Two of this interview, Dr Mazyar Shadman (Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center, Seattle, Was, USA) presents the results of the follicular lymphoma cohort from his ongoing phase I/II clinical trial investigating MB-106 for B-cell lymphoma/CLL. He discusses the positive efficacy and safety data and the next steps in the clinical development of MB-106. Abstract […]
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!