Editorial board member, Ian W Flinn from Sarah Cannon, Tennesse Oncology, in Nashville, TN, talks to us about risk of relapse and promising treatments for relapsed/refractory CLL and advances in the treatment of DLBCL and follicular lymphoma.
1. What are the most important unmet needs in the treatment of relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)? (0:11)
2. What do you consider the most promising treatments in clinical development for relapsed/refractory CLL? (0:51)
3. Can we predict in advance who is at high-risk to relapse and then modify therapy for these high-risk patients? (1:42)
4. What have been the most exciting recent developments in the treatment of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL)? (2:34)
5. What are the most exciting developments in the frontline treatment of follicular lymphoma? (3:26)
Speaker disclosures: Ian W Flinn has nothing to disclose in relation to this video interview.
Filmed at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2018, Chicago, IL, US, June 1–5 2018
Share this Video
Related Videos In Lymphoma
Theodoros P Vassilakopoulos, MD, PhD, EHA 2019 – Exciting new developments in Hodgkin lymphoma
At the EHA conference in Amsterdam we are joined by Professor Theodoros P Vassilakopoulos to discuss the most exciting new developments in standards of care for Hodgkin lymphoma. Questions 1. What are the limitations of current standards of care for Hodgkin lymphoma (HL)? (0:05) 2. What is the role of brentuximab vedotin in the current […]
Andrea Gallamini, EHA 2019 – Three-year Update of the ECHELON-1 Study
We are joined by Andrea Gallamini, at EHA 2019 to discuss his presentation on frontline brentuximab vedotin with chemotherapy for stage 3/4 classical Hodgkin lymphoma: 3-year update of the ECHELON-1 study. Questions 1. Could you tell us a little about the ECHELON-1 study and its findings? (0:05) 2. What have we learned from the 3-year […]
Eva Domingo Domènech, EHA 2019 – The Phase II CHECKMATE 205 Study
We are joined by Eva Domingo Domènech at EHA 2019 to discuss her presentation on nivolumab plus doxorubicin, vinblastine and dacarbazine for newly diagnosed advanced-stage classical Hodgkin lymphoma: 2-year extended follow-up from cohort D of the phase II CHECKMATE 205 study. Questions 1. What are the major unmet needs in the treatment of advanced stage […]
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!