At the 61st ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition, James Ferrara, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, discusses his presentation: The Evolving Treatment Landscape for Patients with GvHD: More Options, More Decisions, Better Outcomes!
1. What are the most important unmet needs in the treatment of patients with graft-versus-host disease (GvHD)? (0:05)
2. What have been the most important recent advances in pretreatment and posttreatment prophylaxis of GvHD? (1:14)
3. What progress has been made in the identification of biomarkers that might predict the risk of GvHD? (2:10)
4. Could you give us a brief overview of the most promising emerging approaches in the treatment of GvHD? (3:08)
5. What factors should be considered when selecting the most appropriate treatment for an individual? (4:32)
James Ferrara is IP for biomarkers of acute GVHD, licensed to VIRACOR
Filmed at the 61st ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition 2019, Orlando, FL, USA.
Related Videos In Haematology
Efstathios Kastritis, EHA 2020: CYBORD in Amyloidosis and The ANDROMEDA Study
touchONCOLOGY joins Dr Efstathios Kastritis (Department of Clinical Therapeutics, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, School of Medicine, Athens, Greece) at EHA25 Virtual to discuss the ANDROMEDA study (NCT03201965), and the efficacy and safety of daratumumab in combination with CYBORD for the treatment of newly-diagnosed light chain amyloidosis. Questions: What are the major therapeutic […]
George Goshua, EHA 2020: Endotheliopathy is Essential in COVID-19 Associated Coagulopathy
Dr George Goshua (Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA) shares with us his insights into the role of endotheliopathy in the development of coagulopathy in patients with COVID-19. Questions: 1. How common is coagulopathy in COVID-19 infection and who is at greatest risk? (0:03) 2. What is known about the role of […]
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!