The European Society for Paediatric Oncology (SIOP Europe or SIOPE) is the only pan-European organisation representing all professionals working in the field of childhood cancers. With more than 2000 members across 36 European countries, SIOPE is leading the way to ensure the best possible care and outcomes for all children and adolescents with cancer in Europe.
To achieve this goal, SIOPE addresses the main challenges faced by European paediatric oncology professionals through a multidisciplinary and pan-European perspective. Through the integration of research, care and education, SIOPE and the European community of health professionals address the two goals of the next decade: to increase the cure rate and the quality of cure of children with cancer.
- SIOP Europe Annual Meeting
- ESMO/SIOPE Experts urge to remove care inequalities for adolescents and young adults (AYA) with cancer
- ACCELERATE Paediatric Oncology Conference
- Upcoming Events
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- COVID-19 Resources and Guidance
- 2019 Highlights – A look back at SIOP Europe’s year
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!