Progress in EGFR-mutant NSCLC: Where are we going?
Watch leading non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) experts discuss the current standard and the latest advancements in epithelial growth factor receptor (EGFR)-targeted therapy.
- Describe the rationale for and clinical trial data associated with combination therapy in first-line EGFR-mutant NSCLC
- Describe the mechanisms of resistance to third-generation EGFR-TKIs and strategies to manage drug resistance in the second-line setting
- Recall data on emerging therapeutic strategies for early-stage EGFR-mutant NSCLC and how this may impact the metastatic treatment landscape
The role of MDTs in optimizing NSCLC management:
From early disease and beyond
This activity brings together a panel of experts involved in the management of patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) to discuss how optimal multidisciplinary team practices and communication can translate to improved patient care.
- Appraise optimal working practices for a successful multidisciplinary team (MDT) approach to the management of patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Describe communication strategies for MDT members when assessing patient needs and making treatment decisions in patients with NSCLC
- Discuss how the MDT can support patient care by identifying potential barriers to MDT working practices and by actively incorporating new research findings into NSCLC management
Progress in the management of EGFR-mutant NSCLC in 2020: Where are we now?
Watch a webinar and interviews from global experts on the latest data for EGFR-mutant non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) from the American Society of Clinical Oncology Virtual 2020 Conference (ASCO20 Virtual) and their potential implications for optimizing treatment decisions in clinical practice.
- Recall efficacy and safety data for EGFR-TKIs for patients with EGFR-mutant NSCLC, including those with early-stage disease
- Describe how molecular testing can help guide appropriate therapeutic approaches for patients with EGFR-mutant NSCLC
- Discuss how the treatment pathway for the use of targeted therapies in the management of EGFR-mutant NSCLC is evolving now and in the future
Other Curriculum Activities
Learn more with a series of activities which are linked and developed as a curriculum
Advanced Breast Cancer
Watch interviews and expert perspectives covering the latest findings for treating HR+/HER2 Advanced Breast Cancer using CDK4/6 hinibitors from key cancer congresses throughout 2019.
- Describe the role of CDK4/6 inhibitors in the context of the current and evolving treatment landscape for patients with HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer
- Evaluate the importance of selecting the optimal treatment based on the individual patient
- Summarize the importance of managing the safety profiles of CDK4/6 inhibitor therapy
EGFR + NSCLC
Watch interviews and expert perspectives covering the latest developments in EGFR TKIs for patients with NSCLC from the ESMO Congress and ESMO Asia Congress 2019.
- Recall recent data for 3rd-generation EGFR TKIs in first-line EGFR+ NSCLC and describe real-world evidence
- Describe treatment sequencing and the paradigm for therapy of EGFR+ NSCLC
- Discuss issues related to biomarker testing, including timing and access
CME activities are developed by touchIME for touchONCOLOGY.
Our education resources are developed in collaboration with our well established peer-reviewed medical journals, our Editorial Board members and partnerships with major medical societies, with a clear commitment to high-quality independent education.
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!