Managing adverse events associated with BCMA-targeting agents in multiple myeloma: The role of the multidisciplinary team
Watch leading experts review adverse event management with BCMA-targeting multiple myeloma therapies, and consider the role of the multidisciplinary team.
- Use the most appropriate management strategy for patients experiencing ocular toxicity following treatment with a BCMA-targeting antibody-drug conjugate
- Discuss the adverse events associated with BCMA-targeting CAR T-cell therapies, and how they can be managed
- Recognize the importance of the multidisciplinary care team in the management of patients receiving a BCMA-targeting therapy for multiple myeloma
Advances in the role of BCMA-targeting agents in multiple myeloma: An update from the EHA Congress 2021
Watch this two-part activity exploring recent data for BCMA-targeting agents in multiple myeloma. Filmed following the European Hematology Association 2021 Virtual Congress. Part 1: Watch multiple myeloma expert Dr María-Victoria Mateos review key data from the EHA2021 Virtual Congress Watch Now Part 2: Choose from leading experts who discuss what these data may mean for global and regional practice Select An Interview
- Recall efficacy data for BCMA-targeting agents in the treatment of multiple myeloma
- Describe the safety data for BCMA-targeting agents in the treatment of multiple myeloma
- Discuss how the latest data on BCMA-targeting agents may affect the management of patients with multiple myeloma
Integrating BCMA-targeting agents into the treatment pathway for relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma
Watch a panel of experts discuss the use of BCMA-targeting agents in the treatment of relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
- Discuss the potential of BCMA-targeting agents to improve outcomes for patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma
- Identify patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma who may benefit from treatment with a BCMA-targeting agent
- Use strategies to monitor for and manage the adverse events associated with BCMA-targeting agents
Other Curriculum Activities
Learn more with a series of activities which are linked and developed as a curriculum
Non-small cell lung cancer
Watch interviews and expert perspectives covering the latest findings for the management of non-small cell lung cancer.
- Recall latest key data on treatment outcomes in patients with EGFR-mutant NSCLC
- Describe the benefits and ideal working practices of a modern multidisciplinary team to provide optimal care for patients with NSCLC
- Discuss the importance of adherence to lung cancer guidelines for EGFR-mutation testing in the light of the recent evidence
Watch interviews and latest expert perspectives on clinical best practice for optimzing the management of advanced ovarian cancer with PARP inhibitors as first-line maintenance therapy.
- Discuss the rationale for using PARP inhibitors in the first-line maintenance treatment of advanced ovarian cancer
- Identify patients who may benefit from a PARP inhibitor as first-line maintenance therapy and key factors informing selection of the most appropriate PARP inhibitor for each patient
- Describe the latest efficacy and safety data for PARP inhibitors in the first-line maintenance setting for advanced ovarian cancer and how insights from clinical trials and the real world may impact current clinical practice
CME activities are developed by touchIME for touchONCOLOGY.
Our education resources are developed in collaboration with our well established peer-reviewed medical journals, our Editorial Board members and partnerships with major medical societies, with a clear commitment to high-quality independent education.