Managing adverse events associated with BCMA-targeting agents in multiple myeloma: The role of the multidisciplinary team
Watch leading experts review adverse event management with BCMA-targeting multiple myeloma therapies, and consider the role of the multidisciplinary team.
- Use the most appropriate management strategy for patients experiencing ocular toxicity following treatment with a BCMA-targeting antibody-drug conjugate
- Discuss the adverse events associated with BCMA-targeting CAR T-cell therapies, and how they can be managed
- Recognize the importance of the multidisciplinary care team in the management of patients receiving a BCMA-targeting therapy for multiple myeloma
Advances in the role of BCMA-targeting agents in multiple myeloma: An update from the EHA Congress 2021
Watch this two-part activity exploring recent data for BCMA-targeting agents in multiple myeloma. Filmed following the European Hematology Association 2021 Virtual Congress. Part 1: Watch multiple myeloma expert Dr María-Victoria Mateos review key data from the EHA2021 Virtual Congress Watch Now Part 2: Choose from leading experts who discuss what these data may mean for global and regional practice Select An Interview
- Recall efficacy data for BCMA-targeting agents in the treatment of multiple myeloma
- Describe the safety data for BCMA-targeting agents in the treatment of multiple myeloma
- Discuss how the latest data on BCMA-targeting agents may affect the management of patients with multiple myeloma
Integrating BCMA-targeting agents into the treatment pathway for relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma
Watch a panel of experts discuss the use of BCMA-targeting agents in the treatment of relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
- Discuss the potential of BCMA-targeting agents to improve outcomes for patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma
- Identify patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma who may benefit from treatment with a BCMA-targeting agent
- Use strategies to monitor for and manage the adverse events associated with BCMA-targeting agents
Other Curriculum Activities
Learn more with a series of activities which are linked and developed as a curriculum
Non-small cell lung cancer
Watch interviews and expert perspectives covering the latest findings for the management of non-small cell lung cancer.
- Recall latest key data on treatment outcomes in patients with EGFR-mutant NSCLC
- Describe the benefits and ideal working practices of a modern multidisciplinary team to provide optimal care for patients with NSCLC
- Discuss the importance of adherence to lung cancer guidelines for EGFR-mutation testing in the light of the recent evidence
CME activities are developed by touchIME for touchONCOLOGY.
Our education resources are developed in collaboration with our well established peer-reviewed medical journals, our Editorial Board members and partnerships with major medical societies, with a clear commitment to high-quality independent education.
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!