Maximizing the potential of PARP inhibitors as first-line maintenance therapy in ovarian cancer: Improving patient identification and treatment selection
Watch ovarian cancer experts discuss key considerations for optimizing patient outcomes with PARP inhibitors as first-line maintenance therapy.
- Discuss the rationale for using PARP inhibitors in the first-line maintenance treatment of advanced ovarian cancer
- Identify patients who may benefit from a PARP inhibitor in the first-line maintenance setting
- Describe the key factors that can inform selection of the most appropriate PARP inhibitor for each patient
PARP inhibitors as first-line maintenance therapy in ovarian cancer: Using data from SGO 2022 to inform clinical best practice
Watch this two-part activity exploring recent developments in the use of PARP inhibitors as first-line maintenance therapy in ovarian cancer. Filmed following the SGO Hybrid Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer 2022. Part 1: Watch gynaecological cancer expert Prof. Isabelle Ray-Coquard review key data from the SGO Virtual Annual Meeting 2021 Watch Now Part 2: Choose from leading experts who discuss what these data may mean for global and regional practice Select An Interview
- Describe efficacy data for PARP inhibitors in the first-line maintenance treatment of ovarian cancer
- Recall the safety data for PARP inhibitors in the first-line maintenance treatment of ovarian cancer
- Evaluate how the latest data may impact the use of PARP inhibitors as first-line maintenance therapy in clinical practice
Other Curriculum Activities
Learn more with a series of activities which are linked and developed as a curriculum
Learn more about the role of BCMA-targeting agents in the treatment of multiple myeloma.
- Describe the potential of BCMA-targeting agents to improve outcomes for patients with multiple myeloma
- Discuss the use of BCMA-targeting agents for relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma in clinical practice
- Summarize the key adverse events associated with BCMA-targeting agents and how they can be managed
Non-small cell lung cancer
Watch interviews and expert perspectives covering the latest findings for the management of non-small cell lung cancer.
- Recall latest key data on treatment outcomes in patients with EGFR-mutant NSCLC
- Describe the benefits and ideal working practices of a modern multidisciplinary team to provide optimal care for patients with NSCLC
- Discuss the importance of adherence to lung cancer guidelines for EGFR-mutation testing in the light of the recent evidence
CME activities are developed by touchIME for touchONCOLOGY.
Our education resources are developed in collaboration with our well established peer-reviewed medical journals, our Editorial Board members and partnerships with major medical societies, with a clear commitment to high-quality independent education.
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!