Expanding horizons in the treatment of endometrial cancer: How can data from ESGO 2023 guide clinical practice?
After watching this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Recognize the rationale and importance of molecular characterization in the management of EC
- Describe the efficacy data for new and emerging agents in treating advanced or recurrent EC
- Evaluate safety and practical considerations associated with new and emerging agents in treating advanced or recurrent EC and their impact on clinical practice
In this activity, a leading gynaecology expert reviews key developments in the management of endometrial cancer presented at the European Society of Gynaecological Oncology (ESGO) 2023 Congress, and discusses with two leading co-faculty how these data may apply in clinical practice.
This activity was filmed following ESGO’s 24th European Gynaecological Oncology Congress, Istanbul, Turkey, 28 September–1 October 2023.
To obtain the credit(s) from this activity, please complete this post-activity test.Claim Credit
You may also be interested in...
Case-based implementation of immune checkpoint inhibitors in endometrial cancer through shared decision making
Cancer prevention and the power of breastfeeding: PrEvCan | Celia Diez de los Rios
Paul DiSilvestro, ESMO 2022: SOLO1/GOG-3004 trial – Olaparib for the treatment of advanced ovarian cancer – Overall survival findings at 7 years
PARP inhibitors as first-line maintenance therapy in ovarian cancer: Using data from SGO 2022 to inform clinical best practice
High-risk Endometrial Cancer: The Present and Future of Adjuvant Therapy
Treating Endometrial Adenocarcinoma— Do Data Support the Use of Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin?
REGISTER NOW FOR FREE ACCESS TO
- 1000+ topical and insightful peer-reviewed journal articles
- 100+ hours of bite-sized congress highlights
- 9 major therapy areas packed with the latest scientific advances
- 150+ specialties offering learn-on-the-go medical education
- + Concise email updates and newsletters so you never miss out
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!