Enrique Grande (MD Anderson Cancer Center) discusses evolving immunotherapy combination strategies in the first line treatment of urothelial cancer at ESMO 2019.
1. In which patients with urothelial cancer is immunotherapy indicated as first-line therapy? (0:04)
2. How can we improve response rates to immune checkpoint inhibitors in patients with urothelial cancer? (0:09)
3. Which combined treatment regimens involving immune checkpoint inhibitors appear most promising? (1:10)
4. What novel agents might be combined with immune checkpoint inhibitors to further enhance responses? (1:51)
5. What do you expect to be the next major breakthrough in urothelial cancer? (2:31)
Filmed at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress 2019, Barcelona, Spain.
Enrique Grande has acted as an advisor for Roche, BMS, Pfizer, Eisai, Eusa Pharma, Janssen, Astellas, Bayer, Pierre Fabre, MSD and AstraZeneca.
Share this Video
Related Videos In Bladder Cancer
Alison Birtle, ASCO GU 2021: Peri-operative Chemotherapy versus Surveillance in Upper Tract Urothelial Cancer
touchONCOLOGY joins Dr Alison Birtle (Consultant Oncologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Rosemere Cancer Centre, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals, Preston, UK) to discuss the updated primary and secondary analysis of the POUT trial in upper tract urothelial cancer (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01993979). The abstract “Updated outcomes of POUT: A phase III randomized trial of peri-operative chemotherapy versus surveillance […]
Thomas Powles, ASCO20: JAVELIN Bladder 100 Phase III Interim Analysis
It was a pleasure to speak to Thomas Powles about his plenery session on the phase III interim analysis of the JAVELIN Bladder 100 study on maintenance avelumab and best supportive care (BSC) versus BSC alone after platinum-based first-line chemotherapy in advanced urothelial carcinoma. Questions 1. What have we learned so far from clinical trials […]
Petros Grivas, ESMO 2019 – Advances in metastatic urothelial cancer
We joined Petros Grivas (University of Washington School of Medicine) at ESMO 2019 to discuss immune checkpoint inhibitors and novel agents in the treatment of metastatic urothelial cancer. Questions 1. How have immune checkpoint inhibitors changed the treatment landscape for metastatic urothelial cancer? (0:04) 2. What progress has been made in identifying biomarkers of response […]
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!