At the 61st ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition, Srdan Verstovsek, Anderson Cancer Center, discusses his presentation on Approaches to the Individualized Management of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms: Best Practices and Guidance to Optimize Care.
1. What impact has molecular profiling had on the prognostication and treatment of myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPNs)? (0:05)
2. What is the rationale for risk-adapted therapy for patients with essential thrombocythemia (ET) and polycythemia vera (PV)? (1:47)
3. What are the most important emerging therapies for MPNs? (3:12)
4. What factors should be considered when selecting the most appropriate treatment for an individual? (4:43)
5. How can we best manage treatment-related toxicities and optimise dosing regimens? (6:24)
Srdan Verstovsek has no conflicts of interest to declare in relation to this video.
Filmed at the 61st ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition 2019, Orlando, FL, USA.
Related Videos In Haematology
Efstathios Kastritis, EHA 2020: CYBORD in Amyloidosis and The ANDROMEDA Study
touchONCOLOGY joins Dr Efstathios Kastritis (Department of Clinical Therapeutics, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, School of Medicine, Athens, Greece) at EHA25 Virtual to discuss the ANDROMEDA study (NCT03201965), and the efficacy and safety of daratumumab in combination with CYBORD for the treatment of newly-diagnosed light chain amyloidosis. Questions: What are the major therapeutic […]
George Goshua, EHA 2020: Endotheliopathy is Essential in COVID-19 Associated Coagulopathy
Dr George Goshua (Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA) shares with us his insights into the role of endotheliopathy in the development of coagulopathy in patients with COVID-19. Questions: 1. How common is coagulopathy in COVID-19 infection and who is at greatest risk? (0:03) 2. What is known about the role of […]
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!