It was a privilege to meet Crispin Hiley, Clinical Senior Lecturer in Radiation Oncology, University College London, at the ECCO 2019 European Cancer Summit in Brussels to discuss the needs and challenges in the exciting field of molecular diagnostics.
1. How is molecular testing used to improve cancer care? (0:10)
2. How are molecular tumour diagnostics used in radiation oncology? (0:56)
3. How will this affect the future of cancer care from your perspective? (2:25)
4. What is the patient community’s response to these developments? (3:36)
5. What are the challenges of molecular testing in cancer care? (4:55)
Crispin Hiley has no conflicts of interest to declare in relation to this video.
Filmed in partnership with the European CanCer Organisation at the ECCO 2019 European Cancer Summit in Brussels, Belgium.
Related Videos In Policy
Matti Aapro – ECCO 2019 European Cancer Summit
It was an honour for touchONCOLOGY to catch up with one of our editorial board members and ECCO President-Elect Matti Aapro at the ECCO 2019 European Cancer Summit in Brussels to discuss molecular tumour diagnostics in cancer care. Questions 1. In what key areas should molecular tumour diagnostics improve cancer detection and subsequent care? (0:10) […]
Mark Lawler – ECCO 2019 European Cancer Summit
touchONCOLOGY met Professor Mark Lawler (Chair, Translational Cancer Genomics Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology (CCRCB), Queen’s University Belfast) at the ECCO 2019 European Cancer Summit in Brussels to discuss the EU Cancer Mission and the work of the Lancet Oncology Cancer Groundshot. Questions 1. What do the big-data, patient-centered (high-cost) research initiatives such […]
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!