We were delighted to catch up with Prof Daniel Kelly (Cardiff University, Wales, UK) to discuss the latest policy developments in the mission of HPV cancer elimination and the gender neutral vaccination plan.
1. How are the World Health Organisation and Europe’s Beating Cancer Plan working together to tackle HPV-associated cancers? (00:20-01:18)
2. What has been the impact of the HPV vaccine in terms of cancer prevention? (01:18-02:28)
3. What are the hopes for gender neutral vaccination? (02:28-03:38)
4. Could you tell us a little about the European Cancer Organisation’s HPV Action Network and its aims? (03:38-04:43)
5. How is the HPV Action Network working to improve gender neutral vaccination availability across Europe? (04:43-05:47)
Speaker Disclosure: Daniel Kelly has no financial or non-financial conflicts of interest to declare in relation to this video.
Support: Interview and filming supported by Touch Medical Media Ltd. Interview conducted by Sophie Nickelson.
Filmed in coverage of the European Cancer Summit 2021
Share this Video
Related Videos In Policy
Winette van der Graaf discusses her hopes and goals as President of the EORTC
It was a pleasure to speak with Prof Winette van der Graaf (The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, Netherlands) to hear about her aims for the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) during her presidency, and the current initiatives the society are focusing on. Disclosures: Winette van der Graaf has no financial or […]
Winette van der Graaf: Looking forward to the 60th anniversary of the EORTC!
Prof Winette van der Graaf (The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, Netherlands) shares some exciting highlights to look forward to at the 60th anniversary event being held in September 2022 and why healthcare professionals should attend. Questions What are the key highlights of the upcoming EORTC 60th anniversary event in September? (00:25-03:23) Why should healthcare professionals […]
Winette van der Graaf celebrates the strengths of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer
Prof Winette van der Graaf (The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, Netherlands) celebrates strengths of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) and what makes the society unique. She also adds that an ongoing major challenge is obtaining funding for clinical trials and how they are trying to overcome this. Disclosures: Winette van […]
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!