We are delighted to speak with Dr Robin Foà, one of our Editorial Board members for touchREVIEWS in Oncology & Haematology, to discuss the sustainability and accessibility of CAR-T Cell Therapy as well as the challenges associated with this treatment.
- Could you give us a brief overview of the current approval status of CAR-T cell therapy? (00:15-02:21)
- At present, is CAR-T cell therapy worth the high direct and indirect costs? (02:21-04:45)
- How can we reduce the costs associated with CAR-T cell therapy? (04:45-08:12)
- What are the challenges associated with the availability and accessibility of CAR-T cell therapy? (08:12-09:55)
- How can we improve efficacy and safety outcomes with these therapies? (09:55-12:11)
- How do you see the use of CAR-T cell therapy evolving in the coming years? (12:11-14:50)
Speaker Disclosure: Robin Foà has no financial or non-financial conflicts of interest to declare in relation to this video.
Support: Interview and filming supported by Touch Medical Media Ltd. Interview conducted by Sophie Nickelson.
Share this Video
Related Videos In Immunotherapy
Robin Foà: Sustainability and Accessibility of CAR-T Cell Therapy
We are delighted to speak with Dr Robin Foà, one of our Editorial Board members for touchREVIEWS in Oncology & Haematology, to discuss the sustainability and accessibility of CAR-T Cell Therapy as well as the challenges associated with this treatment. Questions Could you give us a brief overview of the current approval status of CAR-T […]
Michael Atkins: Safe and Effective Use of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in Patients with Cancer
Dr Michael Atkins (MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC, USA) shares three areas for development to help improve the safe and effective use of immune checkpoint inhibitors. 1. Having a rational approach to stopping therapy (00:50-02:20) 2. An improved understanding of toxicity and response (02:20-04:25) 3. The role of combining and sequencing immunotherapy with standard […]
Lyudmila A Bazhenova, WCLC 2021: Challenges of Widespread Immunotherapy
touchONCOLOGY joins Prof Lyudmila A Bazhenova (University of California San Diego, CA) at WCLC 2021 to discuss the challenges faced when expanding patients receiving immunotherapy for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. Questions 1. What has been the impact of immunotherapy in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)? (00:12-00:51) 2. What are […]
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!