touchONCOLOGY joins Prof Rahul Aggarwal (UCSF School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA, USA), to discuss the interim results from a phase II study of the ATR inhibitor ceralasertib in ARID1A-deficient and ARID1A-intact advanced solid tumour malignancies.
1. Could you tell us a little about ARID1A alterations in solid tumours and potential therapeutic targets in ARID1A-mutated tumours? (00:15-01:12)
2. What is the rationale for the use of ceralasertib in patients harbouring ARID1A-deficient solid tumours? (01:12-02:10)
3. What were the aims and design of the study you are presenting? (02:10-03:20)
4. How well were the clinical endpoints achieved? (03:20-04:10)
5. What will stage 2 of the study entail and which patients will be eligible? (04:10-04:45)
Disclosures: UCSF School of Medicine has received research funding from AstraZeneca.
Support: Interview and filming supported by Touch Medical Media. Interview conducted by Sophie Nickelson.
Filmed in coverage of the ESMO 2021 Annual Meeting.
Share this Video
Related Videos In Immunotherapy
Robin Foà: Sustainability and Accessibility of CAR-T Cell Therapy
We are delighted to speak with Dr Robin Foà, one of our Editorial Board members for touchREVIEWS in Oncology & Haematology, to discuss the sustainability and accessibility of CAR-T Cell Therapy as well as the challenges associated with this treatment. Questions Could you give us a brief overview of the current approval status of CAR-T […]
Michael Atkins: Safe and Effective Use of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in Patients with Cancer
Dr Michael Atkins (MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC, USA) shares three areas for development to help improve the safe and effective use of immune checkpoint inhibitors. 1. Having a rational approach to stopping therapy (00:50-02:20) 2. An improved understanding of toxicity and response (02:20-04:25) 3. The role of combining and sequencing immunotherapy with standard […]
Lyudmila A Bazhenova, WCLC 2021: Challenges of Widespread Immunotherapy
touchONCOLOGY joins Prof Lyudmila A Bazhenova (University of California San Diego, CA) at WCLC 2021 to discuss the challenges faced when expanding patients receiving immunotherapy for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. Questions 1. What has been the impact of immunotherapy in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)? (00:12-00:51) 2. What are […]
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchONCOLOGYSign me up!